June 30, 2015
Well that took a hell of a lot longer than I expected. But it was worth it. I think.
If you didn’t know, click on the comic to see a larger version that is readable.
June 29, 2015
Darn, since it’s now almost July we won’t get to see an awesome car accident to ruin Tru(e)’s career. That would take too long. We’ll have to settle for a stern lecture from Gil and a one game suspension – we need to be off to the Country Club by next Monday!
June 27, 2015
If her car is not trashed when we see Monday’s strip, then today’s MUT looks pretty foolish. But not worried, I put the odds at 99.8% that her car was trashed. The other 0.2% is the chance that Tru(e) showed up and is sitting on her car with a bouquet of flowers.
June 26, 2015
Those are the two wimpiest thugs I’ve ever seen. “Uh, yes sir, whatever you say sir!”
June 25, 2015
Today’s special guest star, Dwayne Johnson as the security guard.
June 24, 2015
Insulting Skinhead is probably not a good idea.
June 23, 2015
Finally, it’s time for the BIG CONCERT! And big trouble for Boo and/or Tru(e).
June 22, 2015
In case you can’t figure it out (and there’s a good chance of that), that thing in the stands is a tumbleweed. It’s not east to paste a tumbleweed into a scene and have it be obvious what it is!
June 20, 2015
Yeah, I suppose the baseline going to the left in P2 could be heading out to the outfield, but I like to assume it’s heading to home plate.
June 19, 2015
See, even Gil knows we should be into golf season by now.